Health Insurance in Vadodara
Vadodara is a major city in the Indian state of Gujarat. The medical infrastructure in this city has advanced rapidly over the years and thus enabled the population to access quality medical care. The state government has also been spearheading efforts to transform Gujarat as a global destination for healthcare services.
The healthcare centres in Vadodara comprise of government hospitals and medical colleges. There are also numerous private hospitals, diagnostic centres, and wellness centres. The healthcare centres in Vadodara have the latest facilities, and there are qualified medical professionals, including doctors, surgeons, and paramedics.
Hectic life in cities makes people susceptible to various lifestyle-related ailments. Without proper care, any medical condition can lead to emergencies. In today’s age, when medical costs are skyrocketing, paying for medical bills can lead to financial difficulties. Thus, opting for health insurance in Vadodara is a logical solution. Having a health cover brings along various benefits, including cashless treatment, which minimises the burden of direct payment from one’s pocket.
Religare Health Insurance has several hospitals in its network in Vadodara. Get medical treatment at any of the cashless network hospitals in Vadodara and stay worry-free about the payment of medical bills.
The Need for Health Insurance in Vadodara
The city has a thriving economy owing to the presence of large-scale industries. The rising levels of pollutants in the air have been the leading cause of health issues in the city. Also, the city dwellers lead a busy lifestyle and have become prone to various ailments such as hypertension, diabetes, asthma, etc. Treatment of such diseases can lead to expenses in lakhs. Without a financial cushion, medical costs can drain out a family’s savings.
With medical insurance Vadodara residents can access the best healthcare facility in the city without taking any stress about the expenditures. Moreover, health policies come with several benefits like annual health check-ups which prove helpful in diagnosing health problems at an early stage.
One cannot ignore the benefits of cashless treatment in health policy. In times of a medical emergency, a family may face inconvenience when it comes to paying hefty medical bills. However, the cashless treatment facility eases this burden as the insurer directly settles the expenses, subject to policy terms and conditions. The policyholders are not required to spend money from their pockets.
However, to avail of this benefit under medical insurance in Vadodara, the policyholder should get treatment at a network hospital only. In the case of a non-network hospital, a policyholder can file a claim for reimbursement of the incurred expenses.
Tips to Consider Before Buying Health Insurance in Vadodara
Buying medical insurance comes with a lot of planning and consideration of various factors as given below:
- Estimate healthcare needs, considering factors like the number of family members, age and medical conditions
- Go for a high coverage amount that will be sufficient in meeting your medical expenses
- Find out about the nearest network hospitals of the insurer
- Look for features like lifetime renewability and no claim bonus in your insurance policy
- Know the claim settlement ratio of the insurer and the procedure to file claims
How to Avail Cashless Treatment in Vadodara?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to get cashless treatment under medical insurance in Vadodara:
- Select any network hospital for your medical treatment
- Inform the insurance company about hospitalisation as per specified time
- Submit the pre-authorisation letter at the hospital insurance desk
- Provide all the supporting documents and health card
- Upon successful verification of documents, the claim management team will send an approval
- If required, the claim management team may raise a query
- After approval, the insurer settles the medical bills, based on the policy terms and conditions
Based on the policy terms, the insurance company will process the claim. Inform the insurer within 24 hours in case of emergency hospitalisation and 48 hours before admission in case of planned hospitalisation.