Health Insurance in Jaipur
The largest city in Rajasthan, Jaipur is known for its scenic beauty, great culture, and interesting history. Medical facilities are of superior standards in the city, and people from foreign countries also come here for treatment and surgeries. There are numerous public and private healthcare centres, including multi-speciality hospitals, across the city.
Living in big cities is not easy as life is hectic and health problems are on the rise. Quality healthcare is crucial as medical emergencies can occur at any time. To minimise the cost burden of medical treatment in big cities, every family should buy a health cover that will take care of the financial impact of emergencies. Choosing Health Insurance in Jaipur is your best support against the rising medical costs.
Religare Health Insurance has several cashless network hospitals in Jaipur. Avail cashless healthcare facility at any of the empaneled hospitals so that your savings remain safe.
The Need for Health Insurance in Jaipur
The urban population in the city faces health risks owing to lifestyle factors. Moreover, the pollution levels are quite high, which puts the citizens at risk of respiratory illnesses. The pink city is also famous for its street food, and consuming unhygienic foods increases the risk of water-borne diseases. Besides, there has been a spike in non-communicable diseases such as diabetes and hypertension. With the rising number of ailments, there arises the need for quality medical care. However, the costs of medical procedures are high. With health insurance Jaipur residents can curtail the burden of expensive medical care and protect their savings.
Many individuals benefit from the cashless treatment facility owing to the convenience it offers. During a medical emergency, it can be challenging to pay for hefty hospital bills. In such times, cashless hospitalisation proves hugely beneficial as the insurer directly settles the bills on behalf of the policyholder, subject to policy terms and conditions. To avail of this facility, under medical insurance in Jaipur, it is mandatory to get treatment only at a network hospital. If the patient receives treatment in a non-network hospital, then the policyholder can file a reimbursement claim.
Tips to Consider Before Buying Health Insurance in Jaipur
To make buying a health policy hassle-free, consider the following points when making a decision about the best health insurance in Jaipur:
- Assess your healthcare requirements based on age and medical conditions
- Decide the right coverage amount for your medical needs
- Look for network hospitals of the company in your location
- Ensure there are features like maternity cover, lifetime renewability and no claim bonus
- Choose a health insurer with the best claim settlement ratio
How to Avail Cashless Treatment in Jaipur?
Cashless treatment can be availed in a few simple steps as mentioned below:
- Choose any network hospital for your medical treatment
- Inform the insurer as per the specified timeline
- Submit the duly filled and signed pre-authorisation form at the hospital insurance desk
- Provide the supporting documents and the health card
- After document verification, the claim management team will send an approval
- In case of any information deficiency, the team might raise a query
- Upon approval, your medical bills will be settled, as per policy terms and conditions
Based on the policy terms, the insurance company will process the claim. The insured must contact the insurer within 4 hours in case of emergency hospitalisation, and 48 hours prior to admission in case of planned hospitalisation.